Whether you’re starting on the work market or have lots of experience, we can offer you the perfect position…and tons of benefits!
- A dynamic team;
- A competitive wage;
- A permanent, full-time position;
- A stable schedule;
- A location that is easily accessible by car or public transit, both day and night;
- Free parking;
- Recognition and attentiveness by the management team;
- The ability to reach your personal goals;
- A group insurance plan after 3 months of employment (dental and medical care, life insurance, disability, serious illness);
- A pension plan with employer contribution after 3 months of employment;
- An employee assistance program;
- An annual recognition event;
- A referral program;
- A safe work environment.
Numerous positions within the plant will let you benefit from:
- Uniforms and shoes provided by the employer;
- 14 days of paid leave, depending on the position.
So, are you more of a fry or salad type?
Positions you could apply for* :
- General helper
- Production operator
- Forklift driver
- Electrical mechanic
- QA technician
- Maintenance worker
- Clerk responsible for unloading bulk potatoes
- Production or maintenance supervisor
- Accounting clerk
- Order process clerk
- Payroll and HR technician
- OHS coordinator
* If the position you apply for is currently filled, we will keep your resume in our application bank.
Ready to help us make fries?
You’re motivated and want to get involved in a growing Quebec company? We want to meet you! Submit your application by filling out the form below.
Resumes are kept on file for 3 months. Please note that no acknowledgement receipt will be sent.